Select TMS Software Accurately
TMS System RFP Template & Software Selection Toolkit - 3,200 Criteria - Updated Monthly - Purchase at Bottom
Quickly & accurately select transportation management (TMS) software
best suited to your company's needs by using the unbiased
RFP template, TMS requirements, evaluation matrix, and software selection tools contained in this toolkit
. These easily customized templates are pre-loaded with over 3,200 TMS System Selection Requirements
, and will save you time and money during all steps of the TMS software selection
TMS System Selection Made Easier
Choose transportation management software
quickly and accurately! This Toolkit includes
all of the templates listed below, and utilizes over 3,200 TMS system selection criteria
to make the TMS software selection process easier, faster, and more accurate. Obtain everything needed to identify requirements, distribute a meaningful RFP, evaluate vendor proposals, and accurately select TMS software
- TMS Requirements with Fit/GAP Analysis - Prevent Fatal Omissions - Thousands of pre-loaded criteria ensure all standard TMS requirements are addressed. Accurately identify ALL your crucial TMS software selection needs.
Today's TMS experts stress that you must first determine your TMS requirements before trying to select TMS software. But just what does the phrase "determine your TMS software requirements
" really mean? Efficiently managing the transportation
environment involves many critical requirements and raises many questions.
This Requirements Checklist with Fit-GAP analysis will help you identify your company's unique TMS system requirements, and answer many questions crucial to successful TMS system selection and implementation.
- Identify your organization's unique and hidden requirements. Answer questions such as "How could a new TMS improve planning and compliance via GIS/GPS and mobile communications?" or "How can a TMS system provide more efficient load and route management?", plus many others. All good questions when trying to select TMS software.
- Identify the RFP questions needed to choose the best TMS software system for your organization.
- Determine if your current TMS system needs or problems are caused by workflow or software deficiencies.
- Identify the solution to each workflow issue or TMS software deficiency.
- Determine the priority of mitigating each need or problem be.
The TMS Requirements Checklist with Fit-GAP presents hundreds of operational TMS criteria in a form useful for performing the above tasks, all required
to select the best TMS software system
- RFP Template - with over 3,200 pre-loaded criteria cut RFP preparation time by up to 90%. Avoid Fatal Mistakes - Obtain vendor TMS proposals in a easily compared and evaluated format due to built-in, automated vendor input validation.
This RFP template enables you to precisely communicate your company's unique TMS requirements
to vendors, and then elicit consistent, easily evaluated and compared responses from those vendors about HOW they will provide a TMS system solution
tailored to your needs in the areas below plus many others:
- Carrier Procurement
- Contract Management
- Driver Management
- EDI X12 Transactions
- Fleet Management
- IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting
- Mobile Communications
- Mobile Fleet Access
- Planning and Compliance
- Route Optimization
- Time and Attendance
- Comprehensive vendor proposal evaluation and comparison templates are included!
This RFP template for a transportation management software system enables you to quickly and reliably select a TMS software system
best for your needs.
- TMS Software Comparison - "Apples-to-Apples" comparison of TMS system features - in detailed, "heat map" format, ensures accurate TMS software selection. Select the best TMS system!
This toolkit includes a powerful set of vendor RFP response (proposal) COMPARISON templates that enables you to easily compare vendor TMS software system proposals to each other as well as to your company's requirements. A detailed "side-by-side" response comparison matrix with heat map, and scorecard are displayed about:
- Vendor Capabilities Profile
- Vendor Response Quality Analysis
- Detailed Side-by-Side "Heat Map"
- Side-by-Side Proposed System Feature Comparison
These vendor response comparison templates for TMS systems ensures impartial and accurate comparison of all competing vendor TMS software proposals at the detail feature, weighted grade score, supportability, and financial levels, all to help you select the TMS software system
best for your needs.
- TMS Software Evaluation - Ensure Accurate TMS Evaluation - Eliminate time wasted trying to manually clarify, score, and evaluate vendor proposals. Choose the best TMS software using AUTOMATED response scoring that eliminates the need to manually score thousands of vendor responses. Quickly evaluate TMS system proposals!
These templates includes a comprehensive set of vendor RFP response (proposal) evaluation tools that enables you to quickly and accurately compare vendor TMS software system proposals to your company's requirements and to each other. A detailed "side-by-side" response comparison matrix with heat map, scorecard, and 3-D bar Charts are displayed about:
- Weighted Grade Score
- Supportability Score
- Vendor Response Quality Analysis
- Extensive Financial Ratios
- Payback Analysis
This set of vendor response evaluation templates for TMS systems ensures impartial and accurate analysis of all competing vendor TMS software proposals at the weighted grade score, supportability, and financial levels, all to assist you in selecting the best TMS software system
for your needs.
- Select the best TMS software solution using meaningful, actionable information.
Select TMS Software Reliably
Make choosing transportation management (TMS) software solution easier and more reliable. These TMS software evaluation & selection templates use quantitative TMS system criteria to enhance the reliability of each step in the software selection process.
TMS Requirements Checklist
This detailed TMS software requirements checklist with a full GAP-Fit analysis matrix covers all standard TMS operational issues, and will significantly reduces the time needed to fully identify and prioritize all of your firm's TMS requirements, sometimes by as much as 90%. Helps ensure you choose the best TMS software
|Click to Enlarge
| QUICKLY & ACCURATELY IDENTIFY ALL TMS REQUIREMENTS -
Save weeks, even months, of time when identifying your TMS software needs by using a detailed requirements checklist that queries users about their needs in all TMS business processes.
Comprehensive Fit/GAP ANALYSIS Features are provided in this TMS user requirements checklist to help you quickly identify, categorize, and prioritize TMS software requirements and user needs. Quickly obtain the information needed to accurately select the TMS software system best for your needs. Customizable attributes suitable for use in any TMS system environment such as SAP, Oracle, Siebel, MS Dynamics, and all others.
- Avoid Overlooked Requirements! - This checklist comes pre-loaded with thousands of TMS requirements, guaranteed to address all aspects of a TMS system. Streamlines your TMS software selection project immediately since the chances are very good that it will remind someone of something they forgot!
Select the Best TMS Software
with these -
Comprehensive TMS System Requirements
Eliminate wasted time during the TMS selection process!
Minimize the risk of picking the wrong system. Reduce the time spent researching and developing requirements from scratch, since all tools are ready-to-use with a list of over 3,200 transportation management (TMS) software selection requirements (categorized below). This enables you to immediately conduct user needs surveys, query vendors about complex TMS software systems, and conduct effective software demonstrations - everything needed to select TMS software successfully
NOTE: The importance of using detailed, quantitative selection criteria, and how to easily identify them, are found in How to Select TMS Software.
Please Note: The above is just a summary list of TMS requirements categories in graphical format. A MS Word version of the above TMS system selection criteria plus many others is available in our FREE MS Word RFP Template download.
If you don't see what you need, or have questions about what type of TMS software system is best for your operations, please Contact Us! We have more than 20 years of direct "hands-on" TMS experience in operations ranging from small to Walmart-size. Our advice and support is always free!
Choose the Best TMS Software!
Accurately choose TMS software by querying vendors about all of your firm's specific TMS software needs. Prevent do-overs that waste time and money. Start your project on the right track by using well-focused TMS software selection questions to obtain better, more precise information from vendors, and then evaluate and select TMS
system software based on your exact needs.
Click to Enlarge...
This detailed yet easily customized Request for Proposal template comes pre-loaded with 3,200 TMS system selection requirements that will enable you to quickly create an RFP tailored to your specific TMS requirements using familiar Excel Add, Delete,and "Cut and Paste" type commands. This RFP template is guaranteed to address all industry standard and many "exception case" TMS functions and processes. Designed by experts to select TMS software using quantitative evaluation criteria, this RFP template ensures you receive easily compared and evaluated vendor TMS software system responses (proposals).
Evaluate TMS Software Automatically! - Quickly and accurately evaluate vendor RFP responses (proposals) with the automated response evaluation tools included with this RFP! Avoid the time wasted by the need to manually evaluate and score each individual answer in each vendor RFP response. Avoid the errors that such a laborious task entails.
This RFP and evaluation toolkit include a comprehensive and customizable set of automated weighted score, supportability score, response quality, and financial ratio calculations, with results displayed in side-by-side heat-maps and comparison scorecards. These functions automatically analyze each vendor RFP response in an unbiased, consistent, and quantitiative manner to provide the information needed to help you select the TMS software proposal best suited to your needs.
To view TMS software RFP Template and Evaluation Matrix screen samples please click this button.
If you have questions about using the templates above, or how to select TMS software in general, please Contact Us! We have over 30 years direct "hands-on" TMS experience ranging from two store operations to Walmart.
RPF with comparison and evaluation toolkit - TMS SOFTWARE SELECTION TOOLKIT -
Buy the Transportation Management System RFP Template and Vendor Response Evaluation Templates described above. This includes the TMS Requirements Checklist with Fit-GAP analysis, Request for Proposal (RFP), and Vendor Response Evaluation Templates. Everything needed to select the best TMS software based on your requirements. This bundle includes ALL the Templates, summarized below:
- Unlimited Vendors, Staff Users, and Projects
- 3,200+ TMS Selection Criteria
- INCLUDES for FREE the full TMS Requirements Checklist with Fit/GAP Analysis
- TMS Request for Proposal (RFP) Template Toolkit
- In-Depth, Detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) Template
- Vendor Input Validation
- Feature Availability & Delivery Evaluation
- Vendor RFP Response Evaluation
- Response Quality Analysis
- Enhancement / Cost Cross-Reference
- Weighted Grade Scoring
- Supportability Index Scoring
- Optimized RFP Guide
- RFP Documentation
- All Cover Letter, Guide, & Checklist Templates
- INCLUDES the full TMS Proposal Evaluation, Comparison, & Selection Template Toolkit
- Side-by-Side Response Comparison with Heat Map
- Vendor Response Quality Ratios
- Response Evaluation Scorecard
- 3-D Bar Chart Response Comparison Graphs
- Evaluation Matrix Documentation
- FREE LIVE SUPPORT - Telephone/Email
$499.00 US (Secure Checkout)
No-Nonsense 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee on All Products
Unlimited Staff Users - Unlimited Vendors - Unlimited Projects
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
Help and Advice from a certified TMS Software Selection Expert is Always FREE!
(Send Text Message to 865-202-1532)
View all available RFP templates for selecting a Warehouse or Transportation Management (TMS) Software System.
You may also be interested in an RFP Template and Software Selection Toolkit for:
Warehouse Management Software Only.
Combined Transportation and Warehouse Management System.
Looking for a local consultant to help with your transportation management system selection project? An Infotivity-certified consultant offers the expertise and resources needed to provide valuable assistance at every step of your TMS system selection process! Let us recommend a certified TMS software selection consultant!
Infotivity Technologies, Inc.
Dandridge, TN 37725-1460
All content about TMS software selection guide content, how to select TMS software,
TMS system selection requirements, reviews, choose a TMS system, and HTML content is:
Copyright © 1993 - 2017 Infotivity Technologies, Inc.