Looking for Document Management software?
Use these products to keep even the most complex document management software selection tasks on-schedule and under-budget!
Use optimized RFPs to collect vendor proposals for meeting your web-based document management software requirements. Easily use quantitative vendor proposal evaluation and document management software selection tools to identify the proposal best suited to your needs, all using Infotivity's comprehensive decision-making software.
Infotivity offers the following to help you identify your document management software requirements and evaluate vendor RFP responses & proposals using proven quantitative techniques.
The RFP Masters - A comprehensive, fully integrated software toolset for preparing custom electronic User Requirements Surveys, Requests for Quotation (RFQ), Requests for Information (RFI), and Requests for Proposal (RFP), each with full input validation and online help. RFP Masters template provides complete functionality for distributing RFx's via email or the Web, and receiving vendor RFP responses (proposals) electronically. Also, a complete set of tools for evaluating and comparing vendor software proposals at both the procedural and financial levels is provided as described below. All comparisons may be made at the detail level or in 3-D Bar Chart form. RFP Masters provides:
- Detailed, Pre-Loaded RFP Questions: Save time! RFP Masters includes thousands of pre-configured document management software questions enabling you to easily build your next RFQ, RFI, or RFP. Just select those you want to use! (Details Here)
- Feature Support Matrix: clearly illustrates how well a proposed software system matches each of your business document managment requirements, and just how each required function will be delivered. Cross references functional requirements back to specific costs, helping to ensure smooth software implementation using Earned Value Analysis. (Details Here)
- Fully Customizable Database: RFP Masters enables you to quickly and easily create custom RFx questions to suit your needs. In addition, you specify the list of possible answers vendors must use. This provides maximum flexibility and ensures apples-to-apples response comparisons can be made. (Details Here)
- Proposal Suitability Analysis: determines how well an document managment software proposal matches your organization's procedural needs at the functional and system levels, based on a detailed, customizable Weighted Grade Point Scoring system for each RFx question. Provides the best quantitative data for a sound software selection decision. (Details Here)
- What-If Analysis: calculate how adaptable a proposed document managment software system will be to changing business environments encountered in the future.
- Side-by-Side Feature Comparison: an apple-to-apples comparison of competing responses feature by feature is assured by RFP Masters vendor input validation! (Details Here)
- Cost Control Matrix: helps to control costs in large scale document management software projects requiring confiquration scripting or custom programming. Very useful in Best and Final Offer (BAFO) or similar negotiations. (also Available Separately)
- Multiple Importance Levels: Ensure the proposed system with the least risk is selected. Accurately identifies which document managment software provides the most "must have" and "nice to have" features important to your organization at the LEAST risk.
RFP Masters templates are now available! Enjoy the benefits of using a professionally written, optimized RFP to query vendors about hundreds of document management software functions when selecting your next document managment system. Complete with project domain checklists & vendor response evaluation guides, these fully detailed RFPs will save time and help you select the document management software best suited to your needs! Visit the Ready-to-Use RFP page for more details.
Infotivity Technologies, Inc.
Dandridge, TN 37725-1460
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Request for Proposal Template and document management software system selection tools and HTML content is:
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 Infotivity Technologies, Inc.